Hospital Medicine Clinical-Refresher Observership
This package includes the Standard Traditional Observership Program along with case study discussions and live lectures. It is designed as a "Medicine Refresher Crash-Course" and will include homework assignments for evaluation and review. It is also great for pre-medical or medical students looking to obtain practical experience to help with their board exams, including MCAT, USMLE Step 1, 2, CK and Step 3. Observers will obtain a much more robust educational experience. A Certificate of Completion is provided at the end of this Observership Program.
4 weeks minimum
- US Hospital Based Clinical Experience Observership (approx 80 hrs)
- Performance Evaluation and Case Log Review
- Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Completion from MedicalObs (Name on Wooden Plaque)
- Complex Clinical Case Reviews and Live Didactic Sessions
- Elective options for Outpatient Rotations, Skilled Nursing Facility experience and Subspecialties (based on availability)
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS WITH 4 TOTAL INSTALLMENTS
- DEPOSIT payment will reserve and hold your position
- Payments 2, 3 and 4 MUST be made prior to start date
Enhance your observership experience with hand-selected add-ons to provide additional training and expertise as needed.